Militant archives, mostly marxists.
The purpose of this site is to consolidate the text archive into a database for easy consultation and research. The texts have to be readable on screen, on mobile, but also exportable in epub (for reader), .pdf, format .doc or .odt ... The wiki format makes it possible to propose easily additions of texts, corrections (especially when OCRrized texts contain misprints), and links to versions of texts availables in other languages.
Anton Pannekoek, James Graham, George Holyoake, Friedrich Lessner, Edouard Vaillant, Paul Brousse, Frédéric Bastiat, Philipp Van Patten, Bruno Bauer, Friedrich Nietszche, Franzisca Kugelmann, Adolf Cluss, Lujo Brentano, Henry Hyndman, First International, Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling, Gracchus Babeuf, Karl Vogt, Ye Shengtao, SFIO...
Last added or edited texts
- Karl Marx, News from Paris (Neue Rheinische Zeitung) (3), 23 June 1848
- Karl Marx, The Northern Star about the Neue Rheinische Zeitung, 26 June 1848
- Friedrich Engels, Details about the 23rd of June, 25 June 1848
- Karl Marx, News from Paris (Neue Rheinische Zeitung) (2), 25 June 1848
- Karl Marx, News from Paris (Neue Rheinische Zeitung) (1), 24 June 1848
- Friedrich Engels, The Democratic Character of the Prague Uprising, 25 June 1848
- Karl Marx, Patow's Redemption Memorandum, 25 June 1848
- Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, The Hansemann Government, 23 June 1848
- Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Threat of the Gervinus Zeitung, 24 June 1848
- Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, The Neue Berliner Zeitung on the Chartists, 23 June 1848
City, University, Independance, Song, Abstraction, Anticlericalism, Despotism, Torture, Materialism, Rationalism, Censorship, Burkina Faso, Private property, Humanism, Agent provocateur, Rights, Young Germany, Mental disorder, Councilism, Wages, Exile, Pan-Slavism, Manchester, Morality, United Kingdom, Biology, China, Health, Agitation, Anarchism...
Browse by countries
Samples of possible queries ⨮
Letters written by Marx before 1850
Texts with keywords 'War' and 'Denmark'
- Wang Jianhong, The Center of the Women's Rights Movement Should Move to the Fourth Class, 10 December 1921
- Chen Duxiu, The Woman Question and Socialism, 30 January 1921...
Contribute ! ⨮
What you can do: correct some misprints when you spot them, import some missing texts, add relevant keywords to texts, add missing information on texts like dates, publication... Have the look to the dedicated page.
How do I do that? Check the help page, you should find everything you need.