Militant archives, mostly marxists.
The purpose of this site is to consolidate the text archive into a database for easy consultation and research. The texts have to be readable on screen, on mobile, but also exportable in epub (for reader), .pdf, format .doc or .odt ... The wiki format makes it possible to propose easily additions of texts, corrections (especially when OCRrized texts contain misprints), and links to versions of texts availables in other languages.
Li Dazhao, Jenny von Westphalen, Karl Liebknecht, Communist League (Marx-Engels), C.L.R. James, Karl Kautsky, Paul Lafargue, Chen Duxiu, Jacques Roux, The International Workingmen's Association, Hermann Jung, Clara Zetkin, Wang Huiwu, Chen Wangdao, Antonio Gramsci, Alexandra Kollontai, Eleanor Marx, Ernesto Che Guevara, Shen Yanbing, Zhang Ruoming...
Last added or edited texts
- Karl Marx, The War in the East (January 1854), 14 January 1854
- Karl Marx, The Western Powers and Turkey, 10 January 1854
- Friedrich Engels, The European War (February 1854), 2 February 1854
- Friedrich Engels, Progress of The Turkish War, 23 December 1853
- Friedrich Engels, The Progress of The Turkish War, 8 November 1853
- Karl Marx, Palmerston's Resignation, 31 December 1853
- Karl Marx, The Russian Victory.Position of England and France., 13 December 1853
- Karl Marx, The Quadruple Convention.England and The War., 9 December 1853
- Karl Marx, The Turkish War.Industrial Distress., 2 December 1853
- Friedrich Engels, The War on The Danube (December 1853), 2 December 1853
- Karl Marx, Manteuffel's Speech. Religious Movement in Prussia. Mazzni's Address. London Corporation. Russell's Reform. Labor Parliament., 29 November 1853
- Karl Marx, The Labor Question, 28 November 1853
- Friedrich Engels, The Russian Defeats, 11 November 1853
- Karl Marx, Persian Expedition in Afghanistan and Russian Expedition in Central Asia. Denmark. The Fighting on The Danube and in Asia. Wigan Colliers., 4 November 1853
- Friedrich Engels, Movements of the Armies in Turkey, 21 October 1853
Frédéric Bastiat, Religion, Independent Labour Party, Diplomacy, Lassalle, Mathematics, Geography, Venezuela, Monogamy, Mazzini, Austria, Letters, Augsburg, Country, Family, Dusseldorf, Nobles, The Bee-Hive, Policy, Literature, Organization, Housing, Young Germany, Paul Lafargue, Fascism, Das Kapital, Music, Pauperism, Prostitution, Insurrection...
Browse by countries
Samples of possible queries ⨮
Letters written by Marx before 1850
Texts with keywords 'War' and 'Denmark'
- Wang Huiwu, The Woman Question in China: Emancipation From a Trap, 4 October 1919
- Yang Zhihua, My View on the Issue of Divorce, 25 July 1922...
Contribute ! ⨮
Texts non available or incomplete
- Karl Marx, Letter to Bracke In Brunswick, May 5, 1875, 5 May 1875
- Karl Marx, The Dismissal of McClellan, 1862
- Karl Marx, A Scandal (Marx, 1862), 1862
- Karl Marx, Workers' Distress in England (Marx, 1862), 1862
- Karl Marx, An International Affaire Mires, 1862
- Karl Vogt, My Case Against the Allgemeine Zeitung, 1859
- First International, Letter of the General Council to Robert William Hume in New York, 1870
- August Bebel, Woman and Socialism, 1883
- Friedrich Engels, Artillery News from America, 1863
- Roman Rosdolsky, Engels and the ‘Nonhistoric’ Peoples: the National Question in the Revolution of 1848, 1948...
- Friedrich Lessner
- Chicago Tribune
- Schriften der Frühzeit
- Archiv für die Geschichte des Sozialismus und der Arbeiterbewegung
- New American Cyclopaedia
- Le Peuple Belge
- C.L.R. James on the “Negro Question”
- Selected Works
- Deutsches Bürgerbuch für
- The People’s Paper
- The Democratic Review
- Wilhelm Eichhoff
- Staats-Anzeiger fur Wurttemburg
- The Pall Mall Gazette