Militant archives, mostly marxists.
The purpose of this site is to consolidate the text archive into a database for easy consultation and research. The texts have to be readable on screen, on mobile, but also exportable in epub (for reader), .pdf, format .doc or .odt ... The wiki format makes it possible to propose easily additions of texts, corrections (especially when OCRrized texts contain misprints), and links to versions of texts availables in other languages.
Jean Baptista von Schweitzer, Li Dazhao, Wang Huiwu, Zhang Ruoming, Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, Hermann Jung, To Wilhelm Graeber, Eleanor Marx, Communist League (Marx-Engels), Gracchus Babeuf, Eduard Bernstein, Deng Enming, Shen Yanbing, C.L.R. James, Social Democratic Party of Germany, Johann George Eccarius, Jules Guesde, Moses Hess, Antonio Gramsci, Wang Jianhong...
Last added or edited texts
- Frederick Engels, Letter to Marx In Cologne, January 8, 1849, 8 January 1849
- Karl Marx, Letter to Wilhelm Stieber In Berlin, about December 29, 1848, 29 December 1848
- Karl Marx, Letter to Eduard von Müller-Tellering In Vienna, December 5, 1848, 5 December 1848
- Karl Marx, Letter to Engels In Berne, November 29, 1848, 29 November 1848
- Karl Marx, Letter to Ferdinand Lassalle In Düsseldorf, November 13, 1848, 13 November 1848
- Karl Marx, Letter to Engels In Lausanne, first half of November 1848, November 1848
- Karl Marx, Letter to Engels In Geneva, October 30, 1848, 30 October 1848
- Frederick Engels, Letter to Karl Friedrich Köppen In Berlin, September 1, 1848, 1 September 1848
- Frederick Engels, Letter to Emil Blank In London, May 24, 1848, 24 May 1848
- Frederick Engels, Letter to Marx In Cologne, May 9, 1848, 9 May 1848
- Frederick Engels, Letter to Marx In Cologne, April 25, 1848, 25 April 1848
- Karl Marx, Letter to Engels In Barmen, April 24, 1848, 24 April 1848
- Frederick Engels, Letter to Emil Blank In London, April 15, 1848, 15 April 1848
- Karl Marx, Frederick Engels, Letter to Étienne Cabet In Paris, April 5, 1848, 5 April 1848
- Frederick Engels, Letter to Emil Blank In London, March 28, 1848, 28 March 1848
Migration, Torture, Counter-Revolution, Right, Parable, Book, Profit, Sicily, Madrid, Housing, Miners, Despotism, Conscription, Armistice, Revolution, Continent, Belgium, Clergy, Education, Schema of reproduction, Henri Tolain, Socialization, Bank, Cossacks, Manchester, Anti-critism, Von Schweitzer, Slogan, Dismissal, Bourgeoisie...
Browse by countries
Samples of possible queries ⨮
Letters written by Marx before 1850
Texts with keywords 'War' and 'Denmark'
Contribute ! ⨮
Texts non available or incomplete
- Karl Marx, Letter to Bracke In Brunswick, May 5, 1875, 5 May 1875
- Roman Rosdolsky, The Making of Marx’s Capital, 1977
- Roman Rosdolsky, Method of Marx’s Capital, 1974
- Roman Rosdolsky, A Revolutionary Parable on the Equality of Men, 1963
- Lenin, New Economic Developments in Peasant Life, 1893
- Frederick Engels, Cola di Rienzi,
- First International, Letter of the General Council to Robert William Hume in New York, 1870
- Karl Vogt, My Case Against the Allgemeine Zeitung, 1859
- Karl Marx, Mathematical Manuscripts (1881), 1881
- August Bebel, Woman and Socialism, 1883...
- People’s Paper
- Friedrich Engels und Ferdinand Lassalle
- Michael Heinrich
- Beiträge zur Geschichte der deutschen Arbeiterbewegung
- Staats-Anzeiger fur Wurttemburg
- Rheinische Jahrbücher zur gesellschaftlichen Reform
- Workers Party Bulletin (USA)
- On the Question of Free Trade (Marx-Engels)
- The Karl Marx Library
- The New American Cyclopaedia
- Karl Marx on Colonialism and Modernization
- Manchester Guardian
- Düsseldorf 1848