Militant archives, mostly marxists.
The purpose of this site is to consolidate the text archive into a database for easy consultation and research. The texts have to be readable on screen, on mobile, but also exportable in epub (for reader), .pdf, format .doc or .odt ... The wiki format makes it possible to propose easily additions of texts, corrections (especially when OCRrized texts contain misprints), and links to versions of texts availables in other languages.
Peter Kropotkin, Philipp Scheidemann, Maxim Gorky, Camille Huysmans, Georgi Plekhanov, Georgy Pyatakov, Thomas Malthus, Peter Fox André, Simon Petlioura, Louis Blanc, Leo Tolstoy, Richard Avenarius, Louis Adam (militant), Viktor Tchernov, Luise Zietz, Sergey Ivanovich Gusev, Henri Tolain, Carl Wallau, Heinrich Bürgers, Victor Adler...
Last added or edited texts
- Lenin, The Socialist Fatherland is in Danger!, 21 February 1918
- Lenin, A Serious Lesson And A Serious Responsibility, 5 March 1918
- Lenin, On A Business Like Basis, 1 March 1918
- Lenin, Draft of an Order for all Soviets, 2 March 1918
- Lenin, Strange and Monstrous, 28 February 1918
- Lenin, Draft Decision of the Council of People’s Commissars on the Evacuation of the Government, 26 February 1918
- Lenin, A Painful But Necessary Lesson, 25 February 1918
- Lenin, Position of the C.C. of the R.S.D.L.P. (Bolsheviks) on the Question of the Separate And Annexationist Peace, 24 February 1918
- Lenin, Note on The Necessity of Signing the Peace Treaty, 24 February 1918
- Lenin, Speeches at the Meeting Of The C.C. of the R.S.D.L.P.(B.) February 24, 1918 Minutes, 24 February 1918
Market, Unification of Germany, Mexico, Bolivia, Ethics, Socialization, Circassia, Saint Petersburg, Free trade, Italy, Parliament, Commodity fetishism, Law, Methodology, Blanquism, Value, Croatia, Anarcho-syndicalism, Bolshevik, Theology, Borba, Keir Hardie, Subsidies, Latvia, Soviet, True socialism, Moscow, Anarchism, Merchant, Israel...
Browse by countries
Samples of possible queries ⨮
Letters written by Marx before 1850
- Karl Marx, The Conflict Between Marx and Prussian Citizenship, 22 August 1848
- Karl Marx, Letter to Arnold Ruge, January 25, 1843, 25 January 1843...
Texts with keywords 'War' and 'Denmark'
- Friedrich Engels, A Famous Victory (May 1854), 15 May 1854
- Friedrich Engels, Army Order, Election. Candidates, Semi-Official Comments on Prussian Ambiguity, 14 September 1848...
Texts related to feminism in China
Contribute ! ⨮
What you can do: correct some misprints when you spot them, import some missing texts, add relevant keywords to texts, add missing information on texts like dates, publication... Have the look to the dedicated page.
How do I do that? Check the help page, you should find everything you need.