Special pages :
Telephone Message to the Central Statistical Board, July 28, 1921
|Written||28 July 1921|
Source: Lenin Collected Works, Progress Publishers, 1976, Moscow, Volume 45, page 231a.
Central Statistical Board
I request the head of the industrial statistics department to let me have the following data as soon as possible:
1) what data are coming in to the department of current industrial statistics and how often;
2) from how many big establishments;
3) the percentage (even if only a rough one) of correct reports and short statements coming in;
4) for which recent months there are satisfactory data;
5) when can I have the shortest abstract of the latest data relating only to the main branches of industry;
6) are the few very big establishments brought together under a separate head, if they are, how many are there of them and what data are available on them.
V. Ulyanov (Lenin)
Chairman, Council of Labour and Defence