Draft Decision for the CPC on the Question of Allotting Farms to Industrial Enterprises
|Written||13 February 1919|
Source: Lenin Collected Works, 2nd English Edition, Progress Publishers, 1971, Moscow, Volume 42, page 125a
The final decision on this question to be postponed until Tuesday.
The Commissariat for Agriculture to be asked to supply information on the following points by Saturday:
1) the number of state farms,
2) their organisation, and what has been done in this direction,
3) the number of agronomists,
4) actual sowing preparations,
5) the quantity of seeds actually available for sowing,
6) the number of agricultural P-machines.
The SEC to be instructed to supply information 1) on the number of applications for land made by workers, 2) on the workers’ experience in the organisation of agriculture.
- Points 5 and 6 of the original from which this document is published are in Lenin’s handwriting, Points 1, 3 and 4, as well as Points 1 and 2 of the last paragraph were written by Lenin on the agenda of the C.P,C. meeting of February 13, 1919; they were incorporated without alteration into the text of the decision—Ed.