Militant archives, mostly marxists.
The purpose of this site is to consolidate the text archive into a database for easy consultation and research. The texts have to be readable on screen, on mobile, but also exportable in epub (for reader), .pdf, format .doc or .odt ... The wiki format makes it possible to propose easily additions of texts, corrections (especially when OCRrized texts contain misprints), and links to versions of texts availables in other languages.
Mikhail Tugan-Baranovsky, Adolf Warski, Martyn Liadov, Hugo Haase, Knights of Labor, Eduard Bernstein, Harry Quelch, Eugen Varga, Georg Weerth, Pieter Jelles Troelstra, George Bernard Shaw, Karl Schneider II, Eduard David, Friedrich Adler, William Stanley Jevons, Jacques Roux, Nikolay Krestinsky, Albert Treint, Ye Shengtao, Jean Longuet...
Last added or edited texts
- Lenin, The Position and Tasks of the Socialist International, 1 November 1914
- Lenin, The War and Russian Social-Democracy, 28 September 1914
- Lenin, The European War and International Socialism, August 1914
- Lenin, The Tasks of Revolutionary Social-Democracy in the European War, 24 August 1914
- Lenin, Book Review: N. A. Rubakin, Among Books, Vol. II. Nauka Publishers, Moscow, 1913, 4 April 1914
- Lenin, Reply to the Article in Leipziger Volkszeitung, 21 July 1914
- Lenin, The Polish Social-Democratic Opposition at the Parting of the Ways, 7 July 1914
- Lenin, The Results of Workers’ Press Day Summed Up, 2 July 1914
- Lenin, Clarity First and Foremost!, 2 July 1914
- Lenin, How the Workers Responded to the Formation of the Russian Social-Democratic Labour Group in the Duma, March 1914
Burkina Faso, Socialism, Economy, Marriage, Petition, Dockers, John Burns, Conscription, Corruption, Asia, Commune, Market, Classes, Demonstration, Value, Literature, Slovenia, Taylorism, Self-determination, Organization, Paris, Ireland, Coal, Whigs, Split, Spain, Arrests, Iquidators, Unification, Xenophobia...
Browse by countries
Samples of possible queries ⨮
Letters written by Marx before 1850
Texts with keywords 'War' and 'Denmark'
- Karl Marx, Letter from Germany. The War in Schleswig Holstein, 21 July 1850
- Friedrich Engels, A Famous Victory (May 1854), 15 May 1854...